The Titanium BAR Token Pre-Sale
Before the January 1, 2018 BAR token crowdfunding sale begins, a pre-sale period of approximately one-month will transpire. During that time, participants that are willing to complete an advance purchase will receive a 20% bonus. One BAR is being sold at an initial pre-sale price of $1 with a bonus of 20%. Therefore, an initial purchase of $500 would equate to 600 BARs.
Hence, if 1 ETH is $400 you will receive 400 BARs + 80 BARs in bonus for a total of 480 BARs.
Larger pre-sale purchases will be entitled to higher bonus percentages. Please contact us, letting us know how many Titanium BAR Tokens you are interested in purchasing and we will negotiate your bonus percentage, on a case-by-case basis.
After the early bird periods, the price of BAR will remain at $1 = 1 BAR for the rest of the sale.
We are also offering a 5% referral bonus to those that refer other individuals to our pre-sale. Of course, larger referral bonuses can and will be negotiated for larger purchases. Please contact us to get more information.
TO PURCHASE TITANIUM BARs:
Please let us know the cryptocurrency or FIAT currency you will be purchasing Titanium BARs with and we will respond with exact details.
Put this information into the Message field of the form below.
FYI, we are running a promotion right now:
Purchase a minimum of $100 USD in Titanium BARs and you will receive an official Titanium T-shirt.
Purchase a minimum of $1,000 USD in Titanium BARs and you will receive an official Titanium Gear Box, including a T-shirt, baseball cap, coffee mug, coasters, calendar, post-it notes, ballpoint pen, notebook, tote bag, and a mouse pad.
THE TITANIUM COMMUNITY:
Please feel free to join the Telegram and Discord Titanium groups, filled with hundreds of people who decided to purchase BARs, and discuss your common interests in blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech:
- Titanium is first-to-market, regarding providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) on blockchain, our core competencies.
- Decentralized resources will allow Titanium to charge a fraction of what our competitors cost.
- Because of its decentralized nature, Titanium will be able to promise customers uptimes significantly better than our competition, for all services, applications, devices, etc.
- Cloud-based IaaS and PaaS are centralized, and therefore prone to outages, performance degradation, and typical hacker attacks, such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS).
- Titanium is the sister company of EHI, the first technology company that our Founder and CEO started, which has been in business close to two decades and can give a warm handoff of Fortune 500, Education and Government clients to Titanium.
- The Titanium Core Team has over two-hundred (200) years of experience, and are considered to be in the top 1% of their respective technology fields.
- Titanium is the very first blockchain start-up to achieve both Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation.
TITANIUM BAR TOKEN SPECIFICS:
Total Number of Titanium BARs Initially Minted: 60,000,000.
Soft Cap: 1,000,000
Hard Cap: 35,000,000
The pre-sale ends on December 31, 2017.
Please indicate the currency that you will be using to purchase BARs with, and we will send you instructions as to how to proceed with the transaction.
- Fiat via Bank Transfer
TITANIUM: The EHI Advantage
Unlike 99.99% of Blockchain start-ups and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the Titanium Core Team is not composed of relative newcomers to technology. In stark contrast, the Titanium Core Team has over two-hundred (200) years of combined experience. This is also not the first technology company that Titanium’s Founder and CEO, Michael Stollaire, has ever formed. In 1999, Mr. Stollaire founded EHI, a technology consultancy specializing in enterprise infrastructure management, which is still thriving and growing today with Michael at the helm.
Two decades of experience taught EHI’s personnel the strengths of infrastructure-based enterprise management, but it also unveiled the weaknesses of several solutions and problems that had to be minimized at several past customers.
Taking these problems and weaknesses under consideration, The EHI Team formulated a new architectural design on an entirely new bleeding-edge platform, The Ethereum Blockchain, which mitigated all of these issues. It was called Titanium, because the objective was to make our clients’ technology infrastructure stronger than steel.
Also, EHI and its consultants are known in the industry as top-tier, elite personnel, as shown by their impressive Client List and Testimonials.
Most Blockchain start-ups and ICOs face a very serious problem after they develop a viable product and or service: finding companies and people that will actually purchase them and use them.
Titanium will not have this problem. As EHI’s sister company, Titanium will simply inherit EHI’s clientele, and since EHI is considered a trusted source of excellent customer service and personnel, Titanium will also be held in high regard.
In the eyes and opinion of Mr. Stollaire, in fact, Titanium is an organic evolution of EHI, and should effectively be considered “EHI v2.0.”
As you can see, the Titanium project had a huge advantage over other Blockchain start-ups and ICOs, before anyone on the Titanium Team ever lifted a finger.
What follows is a short excerpt of some of EHI’s customers, which Titanium will leverage immediately: