Titanium Infrastructure as a Service™ (IaaS) ~ Product Details
The core competency objective and primary goal of TBIS is the creation and propagation of a shockproof distributed network infrastructure capable of replacing the bloated and inefficient hardware foundation upon which the internet of today is based. In essence: to build a better internet that cannot be controlled or destroyed by anyone and is open for all.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Maintaining and Enhancing TBIS’ existing enterprise virtualization software package which enables the creation of network components such as servers, routers, switches, , in a distributed environment
- Building and remaining as the de facto platform for creating, maintaining, patching and upgrading distributed enterprise IT environments
- Making it quick and simple to virtualize entire enterprise-level infrastructure environments while simultaneously decreasing the cost-to-consumer and downtime while increasing network reliability, security, and convenience
- Website hosting through the Titanium Virtual Server System will be more reliable than existing shared hosting because unlike a traditional server, which can go down, the TBIS servers will guarantee constant uptime and dramatically increased security
- Implement the cutting-edge TBIS Enterprise Management Software with autonomous healing and security functions include in the Titanium Hydra Fault Tolerance Suite for all monitored elements and network components